DIY Candy Dish Craft Kit
$85.00 ex. Tax
- Dimensions: 4″×4″ Fused Glass Candy Dish
- Delivery: 3-5 business days
- Shipping Charges: Free (for United States)
- Virtual Group Workshop: Available
This Fused Glass Candy Dish DIY Kit Comes With:
- One candy dish glass base
- A generous amount of pre-cut coloured glass pieces
- Full instructions
- The return label & box to return your glass in
Everything you need to make your own fused glass candy dish. A wonderful & fun gift! Get creative and try your hand at a new craft. No experience is needed, just a little imagination!
The instructions are simple. Draw your design and glue your glass fragments onto the glass base. Once everything’s dry, package securely and send it back to me in the prepaid box - all postage costs and materials needed are included. I will fuse it in my kiln then once it’s cooled, I will refuse it over a mould to create the candy dish shape. I’ll then post it back to you completely ready for you to enjoy and use!
I can also gift wrap your kit before posting then send it directly to your friends and family for you.
A nice package and appropriate gift for your family & friends; Finished product is really a meaningful and special present.
For groups of 10 people or more we offer a virtual workshop. We'll set up a zoom call on a scheduled day. On the zoom gathering, artist Ilanit Shalev will guide you all through the process of fused glass art. Great for virtual companies retreat, virtual family gathering, virtual girls night.
How It Works
- Place clear glass base with the smooth side facing up.
- Clean the clear glass, using Windex glass cleaner. Dry it off with a dry cloth/paper towel.
- Layout your design, and don't leave any gaps between the glass tiles.
- Place all leftover glass tiles in the bag.
- Photograph your project and email the photo to me firstname.lastname@example.org
- Clean each glass tile.
- Carefully open the glue jar. Dip the toothpick and apply a little glue on each tile.
- Make sure all pieces are glued to the base.
- Once the glue dries, pack your project back in the box together with the glue jar and leftover glass tiles.
- Affix the return label to the box.
- Make sure the box it closed well.
- Go on USPS.COM to SCHEDULE A PICKUP (under quick tools)
- You'll get your back project within 14 days.
Have more questions about the Kit? We’d be more than happy to help. Reach out to us via:
Contact Page: https://ilanitshalev.com/contact/