DIY Original Coaster Craft Kit
$85.00 ex. Tax
- Dimensions: 4″×4″ Fused Glass Coaster
- Delivery: 3-5 business days
- Shipping Charges: Free (for United States)
- Virtual Group Workshop: Available
This Fused Glass Coasters DIY Kit Comes With:
- Glass Base
- Pre Cut Glass Pieces
- Return Label
- Video Instructions
With this beginner friendly DIY Kit, make your own gorgeous fused glass Coasters! Make traditional Coasters with pre-cut colored glass pieces and send it back to us for kiln firing. This kit comes with everything you need to make beautiful Coasters that you will love!
This Fuse Glass Coasters DIY Kit for kids & adults is easy to use and beginner friendly.
Get your DIY on now!
This Coasters Craft DIY Kit ships within 1-3 business days to almost anywhere in the United States.
A nice package and appropriate gift for your family & friends; Finished DIY product is really a meaningful and special present.
For groups of 10 people or more we offer a virtual workshop. We'll set up a zoom call on a scheduled day. On the zoom gathering, artist Ilanit Shalev will guide you all through the process of fused glass art. Great for virtual companies retreat, virtual family gathering, virtual girls night.
How It Works
- Place clear glass base with the smooth side facing up.
- Clean the clear glass, using Windex glass cleaner. Dry it off with a dry cloth/paper towel.
- Layout your design, and don't leave any gaps between the glass tiles.
- Place all leftover glass tiles in the bag.
- Photograph your project and email the photo to me email@example.com
- Clean each glass tile.
- Carefully open the glue jar. Dip the toothpick and apply a little glue on each tile.
- Make sure all pieces are glued to the base.
- Once the glue dries, pack your project back in the box together with the glue jar and leftover glass tiles.
- Affix the return label to the box.
- Make sure the box it closed well.
- Go on USPS.COM to SCHEDULE A PICKUP (under quick tools)
- You'll get your back project within 14 days.
Have more questions about the Kit? We’d be more than happy to help. Reach out to us via:
Contact Page: https://ilanitshalev.com/contact/
I made this coaster for my mom for next to her bed. She always drinks her tea there and now she has the perfect spot to put her cup down. She absolutely loves it and she knows that it’s one of a kind and that I created it especially for her. It was super fun and easy to do. I will definitely be making more personalized gifts like this in the future. Something hand made is so much more rewarding to give and to receive. .
Kim Cooney –
Ilanit’s glass fusion virtual session was amazing! Not only did we get the background on glass as an art form, we also got to see some of her work from her home studio! The creation we made at home delivered a true moment of zen during the always hectic work day. She instructed us via the zoom and it was quite easy to complete during the hour session. The best part is that she sent all the materials ahead of time and included the return shipping box, label, and packing materials. I liked it so much I’ll be doing it with my friends (and some wine!!). Thank you Ilanit!!
Heather DeCato –
I loved Ilanit’s glass fusion virtual session that i attended recently. Ilanit was extremely helpful, thoughtful, friendly and went slow so everyone understood what we had to do. It was via zoom. I really enjoyed this class and highly recommend signing up- you wont regret it. I had such a blast and I’m thinking of taking the class again. Thank you so much!