DIY Sun Catcher Craft Kit
$85.00 ex. Tax
- Diameter: 4″ Fused Glass Sun Catcher
- Delivery: 3-5 business days
- Shipping Charges: Free (for United States)
- Virtual Group Workshop: Available
This Fused Glass Sun Catcher DIY Mosaic Kit Comes With:
- Glass Base
- Mosaics Tiles (Pre Cut Glass Pieces)
- Return Label
- Video Instructions
With this beginner friendly DIY Kit, make your own gorgeous fused glass Sun Catcher! Make traditional sun catcher with pre-cut colored glass pieces and send it back to us for kiln firing. This kit comes with everything you need to make beautiful sun catcher that you will love!
This Fuse Glass Sun Catcher DIY Kit for kids & adults is easy to use and beginner friendly.
Get your DIY on now!
This Sun Catcher Craft DIY Kit ships within 1-3 business days to almost anywhere in the United States.
A nice package and appropriate gift for your family & friends; Finished DIY product is really a meaningful and special present.
For groups of 10 people or more we offer a virtual workshop. We'll set up a zoom call on a scheduled day. On the zoom gathering, artist Ilanit Shalev will guide you all through the process of fused glass art. Great for virtual companies retreat, virtual family gathering, virtual girls night.
How It Works
- Place clear glass base with the smooth side facing up.
- Clean the clear glass, using Windex glass cleaner. Dry it off with a dry cloth/paper towel.
- Layout your design, and don't leave any gaps between the glass tiles.
- Place all leftover glass tiles in the bag.
- Photograph your project and email the photo to me email@example.com
- Clean each glass tile.
- Carefully open the glue jar. Dip the toothpick and apply a little glue on each tile.
- Make sure all pieces are glued to the base.
- Once the glue dries, pack your project back in the box together with the glue jar and leftover glass tiles.
- Affix the return label to the box.
- Make sure the box it closed well.
- Go on USPS.COM to SCHEDULE A PICKUP (under quick tools)
- You'll get your back project within 14 days.
Have more questions about the Kit? We’d be more than happy to help. Reach out to us via:
Contact Page: https://ilanitshalev.com/contact/
Aaron Dean –
We had a great time doing this for our office activity during covid. 12 of us received the kits and together on a zoom with Ilanit we had a great group activity that was super fun. Will do this again soon. Super easy to make and the sun catchers look awesome.